Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I Barf, I Rap!

Like a dragon I barf out,
I'm gonna burn ur house down.
don't mess with me u fckin Ahole,
you don't know me, yeah I fart too!

Give me beer, give me food,
I'm gonna be a barf factory yo 
keep patience if u not getting it,
but it is next best thing, if u know what i mean,
it is. Trust me. Not one of those HR shits,
but the one I have in Beer and Beer in me.

Now u r talking, beer is kicking in.
Like Victor gets his blood, [Underworld]
you too get your revival!


Don't be mean, share it up buddy.
we can talk barf now,
u are baptized, ur soul is cleansed.
Its the ultimate prize, the ultimate love,
I call it love in first sip. 

U can be wind, loose all
loose everything that binds you to this earth and be the wind,
Enter that void, and be free
Just you and beer, and that is all!







1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

So ? what do you think??